I. PRIVACY & COOKIES
Information on the processing of personal data
Pursuant to art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 or under any applicable law, we advise you on the following:
1. Personal data (the "Information") voluntarily provided by you to Cielo Venezia 1270 S.p.A. by any means or methods (including in writing, when completing the registration form, orally or by e-mail) for the formalization of requests for information about products, services, promotions, marketing activities and for subscriptions to promotional and informative events or even to purchase products and services of Cielo Venezia 1270 S.p.A. (the "Service") will be handled, even by means of telecommunications and computer systems for the following purposes:
(a) purposes directly related and instrumental to the Service, as applicable from time to time, between you and Cielo Venezia 1270 S.p.A.;
(b) market researches, mailing of advertising, marketing activities and sending of information relating to products and services of Cielo Venezia 1270 S.p.A., in any manner and by whatever means effected;
(c) recognition of the degree of the customer’s satisfaction on the quality of products and/or services rendered and the work done by Cielo Venezia 1270 S.p.A. or any other company of the Group, carried out directly or through the work of other companies by means of personal interviews or telephone interviews, questionnaires, et caetera; and
(d) statistical analysis.
2. The process of your Information will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of confidentiality and the same will be processed and stored by electronic means or using forms;
3. Your Information, in compliance with the rules set out above, may be held by electronic means in any company of the Group, subject to the provisions of section 6 below.
4. Your Information can be communicated by Cielo Venezia 1270 S.p.A. to the categories of persons mentioned below, for all the purposes specified in section 1 above: (a) other companies of the Group or third parties responsible for implementing activities directly related and instrumental to the Service, or with which Cielo Venezia 1270 S.p.A., or other companies of the Group, have entered into commercial agreements necessary for the promotion and development of the Service, of which a detailed list is available upon your request.
5. Your Information can be processed for the purpose referred to in section 1 above, also through the following methods: fax, telephone, with or without an operator, email, SMS and other computer systems and/or automated means of communication.
6. Your Information can be transferred abroad in accordance with and within the limits laid down in artt. 42 and 43 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 or in any other correspondent provision under the applicable law.
7. In relation to the abovementioned process of your Information, you may exercise all the rights set forth in art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 or in any other correspondent provision under the applicable law (the full text of art. 7 is shown below). In particular, if you forward to Cielo Venezia 1270 S.p.A. the request for cancellation of your personal information pursuant to art. 7.3, lett. b) of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, Cielo Venezia 1270 S.p.A. will immediately proceed to the cancellation, in full compliance with applicable laws, without further notices and/or communications and this will lead to the immediate termination of the Service.
8. The acquisition of personal data for the purpose referred to in section 1, letter (a) above is optional. Though not providing, even partially, the personal data required for the purpose referred to in section 1, letter (a) will result in the inability of Cielo Venezia 1270 S.p.A. to complete the delivery of the Service. The provision of your Information for the purpose referred to in section 1, letter (b), (c), and (d) above is optional, and your refusal will not entail any consequence for the Service.
9. The data controller of the Information is Cielo Venezia 1270 S.p.A., a company validly existing under the laws of Italy, with registered office at via Piazzon 82, 36051 Olmo di Creazzo (VI).
10. The data processor in charge for processing the Information is Andrea Vescovo; an updated list of all those appointed by Cielo Venezia 1270 S.p.A. as data processor in relation to the processes described above is available from the company's head office asking the person indicated above, or through the e-mail address below.
11. If you have changed address, if you do not want to receive further communications from Cielo Venezia 1270 S.p.A. (brochures or other mailing), or in general to exercise your rights under section 7 above, please send this page by indicating on it your new address, or the word “unsubscribe” next to the reference, to the address below:
Fax: +39 0444 349488
By mail: CIELO VENEZIA 1270 S.P.A.
Via Piazzon, 82
I - 36051 Olmo di Creazzo (VI)
Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Full text of art. 7, Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
COOKIES DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
First party cookies
Our first party cookies are “technical” and are used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication on an electronic communications network or, as strictly necessary, for sending to the provider of a service of a company the information explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to deliver that service" (see art. 122 paragraph 1 of the Italian privacy code). They are not used for other purposes and are installed with the normal navigation on our pages. Cookies can be defined as browsing or session cookies, that guarantee normal browsing and use of the web site (thus enabling you to make a purchase or authenticating to access restricted areas); functionality cookies, that allow the user to navigating according to a set of criteria (such as language, selected products to purchase, etc.) in order to improve the service provided to the same. For the installation of technical cookies, the prior consent of the person involved is not required, whereas the obligation remains to give this statement pursuant to art. 13 of the Code.
Third party cookies for statistical or technical purposes
While navigating the site, the user may receive on its terminal also third party cookies; this is because the visited website can contain elements that are sent from other servers than that which hosts the requested page.
This website’s holder uses third party cookies only for technical purposes, such as cookies for the statistical analysis of accesses/visits to the site (the so called "analytics" cookies) or for the use of parts of code sent by third parties, which guarantee a better use of the service (authentications, administration pages, etc.) What are the third party cookies used in this website and how to opt them out (disable them) can be found as follows:
- Google Analytics: web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). These cookies are used for the sole purpose to monitor and improve the site performance. More information can be found at the following link: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/ The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on its browser. To disable the action of Google Analytics, go to the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Third party cookies for profiling / remarketing / social marketing purposes
While navigating the site, the user may receive third party cookies also for non-technical purposes. This site integrates functionalities developed by third parties within its pages, such as the icons and the preferences expressed on social networks, in order to share the contents of the site. These cookies allow also analyzing the user’s browsing preferences, which are then used to display specific banners or for “remarketing” activities. For example, when the user leaves the website, it may receive adverts concerning the website contents/products, while navigating on other sites, using mobile app, searching on Google or using the most popular social network. Find as follows what third party cookies are used by this site for such purposes, its full disclosure statement, how to consent or opt out (disable them):
- Facebook: full statement and info on how to opt out available at the site https://it-it.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter: full statement and info on how to opt out available at the site https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter#
To disable these cookies the user can select proper functionalities and tool on its Browser, or use the services provided by the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ managed by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) which administers the behavioral advertising and the online privacy. Here the user can find information on how the behavioral advertising works and information on how to manage and disable cookies as well as on how to protect its privacy in the internet.
By continuing to browse from the site home page, the user will consent to the use of third party cookies in this site, for the purposes shown in the cookies statement.
This website (“Website”) is owned and edited by Cielo Venezia 1270 S.p.A. (“Cielo”), a company with registered offices at via Piazzon n. 82, 36051 Olmo di Creazzo (VI), Italy, VAT number IT 00899580245 and registered on the Register of Enterprises of Vicenza, REA n. VI-210322. Tel. +39 0444-990100 Email: email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Use of this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). Cielo may revise these Terms from time to time by updating this posting, with the revised Terms taking effect for all users as of the date stated on the posting. Consequently, users should consult the Terms regularly.
We strongly encourage you to read these Terms carefully before using the Website. Users expressly acknowledge that they are aware of these Terms and have had access to the same upon entering the Website. Consequently, by using the Website, users signify their consent and agreement to these Terms. If the user does not agree to these Terms, then the user is not authorised to continue consultation and access of the Website.
Use of Materials on this Website
Cielo has created this Website to provide information about its company and products for users’ personal use. Users may download one computer copy or print one copy of the material on this Website for their own non-commercial, educational, private or domestic use only, provided that proprietary notices, in particular intellectual property notices such as copyright and trademark are preserved intact and are neither modified, deleted nor changed. Unless otherwise stated, users should assume that everything they see or read on the Website (such as images, photographs, including any person represented in the photographs, illustrations, icons, texts, video clips, written and other materials) (“Cielo's Material”) is protected by legislation such as copyright, designs and trademark legislation in accordance with international treaty provisions and national laws worldwide.
Users are not authorised to sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, or report any part of Cielo’s Material or prepare derivative or second hand works based on Cielo’s Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. Furthermore, Cielo's Material either in whole or in part may not be displayed or communicated on any other Website, in blogs, on mobile phones or more generally in a networked computer environment or other digital support for any purpose whatsoever. In the event of a breach of any of these Terms, users’ permission to use Cielo's Material will automatically terminate and any copies made of Cielo's Material shall be immediately destroyed.
Any unauthorised use of Cielo's Material may infringe copyright, designs and trademark legislation in accordance with international treaty provisions and national laws worldwide.
The information on the Website is intended for general information purposes only. Cielo tries to ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete. However, Cielo does not warrant or represent that Cielo's Material is accurate, error-free or reliable or that use of Cielo's Material will not infringe the rights of third parties. Use of the Website is at users’ risk.
Cielo does not warrant that the functional and/or technical aspects of the Website or Cielo's Material will be error free or that this Website, Cielo's Material or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. If use of this Website, or Cielo's Material results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, Cielo is not responsible for those costs. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to users "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Cielo and its suppliers make no warranties about the Cielo’s Material, software text, downloads, graphics, and links, or about results to be obtained from using the Website. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, consequently some of the above exclusions may not apply.
In general, all trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively “Trademarks”) which appear on this Website are registered and unregistered trademarks belonging to Cielo or are licensed for use by Cielo by third parties. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this Website without the prior written permission of Cielo. Misuse of any trademark displayed on the Website, or any other content on the Website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
Unless otherwise stated, all contents of this Website are Copyright © Cielo Venezia 1270 S.p.A. 2011. All rights reserved.
Cielo does not authorise linking to its Website from a third party Website without its prior written authorisation. Links to other Websites operated by third parties not affiliated to Cielo may be indicated on the Website. The inclusion of any link to such third party sites does not imply endorsement by Cielo of those sites. Cielo has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Website. Linking to any other off-site pages or third party sites is at users’ own risk.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Cielo be liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with the use of information available from this Website whether direct or indirect including, without limitation, any liability relating to any loss of use, interruption of business, lost profits or lost data, or incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if Cielo has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not be applicable.
Unless otherwise stated, the information and materials in the Website are presented solely for the purpose of promoting the products and services of Cielo. Cielo makes no representation that Cielo's Material is appropriate or available for use in every country of the world. Users use this Website at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, keeping in mind that access to Cielo's Material may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. Our products are available in many parts of the world. However, this Website may describe products that are not available worldwide.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Italian Law without regard to its conflicts of laws’ provisions and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Italy.
The waiver by Cielo of a breach of any provision of these Terms will not be interpreted as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach.